Here you will learn how to make diy orange lip balm at home.
This homemade orange lip balm is a perfect citrus lip balm for every season especially for summers. It will make your lips soft, smooth and makes them mosturized.
The best thing about this lip balm is it can be only made with 3 ingredients in just 5 minutes. Though you can add some other ingredients too. As it especially for summers that is why we need a light lip balm.
If you are making this orange lip balm for winters then you can other ingredients such as carrier oil like coconut, almond etc. You can also increase the quantity of the ingredients to make it for large batch.
So, Let’s see the recipe
- Shea butter – 1 tbsp
- Beeswax – 1 tbsp
- Orange essential oil – 6 drops
- A small container
- Use double boiling method by keeping a sauce pan filled with water for boiling on medium heat
- Then place a heat safe bowl on the top of the sauce pan
- Add shea butter and beeswax
- Stir and melt them
- Remove from the heat and let it cool a bit
- Then add orange essential oil and mix
- Pour the mixture in container and let it solidify
- Your homemade diy orange lip balm is ready.
FINAL THOUGHTS :
This homemade orange lip balm will make your lips smooth and soft as it is made from shea butter and beeswax. They both help to repair dry lips, soothe irritated lips and form a protective layer on your lips.
Orange essential oil helps to hydrate lips and heals chapped lips naturally. This lip balm also serves as a perfect little gift.