In this article you will learn how to make easy, natural diy vitamin c serum at home. This homemade vitamin c serum is made using orange peels.
Vitamin C serum can be easily made at home using natural ingredients. Before starting the recipe let’s discuss some amazing benefits of using vitamin c for skin.
BENFITS OF VITAMIN C FOR SKIN :
- Vitamin C helps to encourage skin’s collagen production, which is a building block of skin
- It helps to reduce dark spots and makes skin clear
- Vitamin C helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines thus makes your skin younger
- It fights with free radicals that damages your skin
- Helps to make your skin firm and more elastic
- Makes your skin naturally bright and glowing
- Protect skin from UV damage
- Vitamin C also helps to hydrate your skin.
Above are few benefits of vitamin c for skin, there are so many other benefits. That is why it is worth to make your own vitamin c serum at home and get all the benefits in a natural and affordable way.
Let’s jump to the recipe now
- Orange – 1
- Rose water – 1/2 cup
- Vitamin E capsule – 1
- Glycerin – 1 tsp
- Aloe vera gel – 1 tbsp
- Argan oil – 1 tsp
- Wash an orange properly and remove the peel
- Take a bowl add rose water
- Add the orange peels in rose water and soak them for about 4-5 hours
- After that take out the orange peels from rose water
- Then add vitamin e, glycerin, aloe vera gel and argan oil in orange infused rose water
- Mix everything properly
- Take a blending jar
- Add soaked orange peels and infused rose water mixture
- Blend everything together
- Then strain it using a sieve
- Pour the serum in a clean bottle
- Your own homemade natural vitamin c serum is ready.
This recipe is so simple and believe me it works wonder, when you use it on your skin daily. You may be having few questions, let me clear some of them.
HOW LONG THIS SERUM WILL LAST ?
So, as this vitamin c serum is made from all the natural ingredients we have not added any preservative to keep it all natural. You can store this serum in a clean glass bottle and keep it in the refrigerator.
This will easily last for 30-35 days in refrigerator and if you keep it outside it will last for 7-8 days easily.
HOW TO USE THIS HOMEMADE VITAMIN C SERUM ?
- You can use this serum at any time like before going out in the sun
- Also it can be used as a night serum or day serum
- Simply wash your face, apply few drops of it and massage on your face
FINAL THOUGHTS :
This diy homemade vitamin c serum will help your skin in many ways. It will help to make your skin firm, bright and glowing naturally
Though it a vitamin c serum but other ingredients used in this serum are filled with so many beauty properties. So, give this serum a try and share your experience here with me and my lovely audience.