When our skin is healthy it glows naturally, so to get a glowing skin naturally, it is important to make your skin healthy from inside and outside.
Here is a list of 8 diy natural home remedies to get glowing skin naturally at home.
To get a healthy skin it is important to hydrate yourself very well, hydration plays a very crucial role for healthy skin as it helps to flush toxins out of the body and also helps to purify blood.
Along with hydration it is important that you should eat balanced diet that includes vitamin C, antioxidants and other essential vitamins and minerals because they are essential for healthy and glowing skin.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR DAILY LIFE TO GET GLOWING AND HEALTHY SKIN :
Lemon is a super fruit for your skin and has tons of benefits. It is rich in vitamin C which helps to fight with free radicals which causes ageing.
It also helps to make your skin clear, prevents and kills acne causing bacteria as it includes anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, helps in reducing tanning, evens skin tone, removes excess oil, removes blackheads, reduces blemishes and provides your skin a natural glow
Vitamin c present in lemon helps to boost collagen, which helps to make your skin firm and look younger.
HOW TO GET GLOWING SKIN WITH LEMON :
- Cut lemon into half
- Put 1/2 tbsp of honey on lemon
- Rub it on your face
- Was your face with water after 5 minutes
- Lemon will remove dirt and excess oil from your skin and makes it clear and glowing, also your skin will get the benefits of vitamin c present in it
- Honey will provide nourishment to your skin.
Orange is a very good source of vitamin C and helps to fight with free radicals that causes wrinkles, fine lines etc.
Not only consumption of orange is beneficial for your skin but you can also use orange peel powder to get glowing skin. It’s peel is filled with lots of vitamins and minerals which are good for your skin.
You can also check out this easy recipe to make vitamin c serum with orange peels.
HOW TO USE ORANGE PEEL :
- Dry orange peels in sunlight
- Grind the dried peels and make a coarse powder
- Take 2 tsp of orange powder
- Add 1 tsp of curd in it
- Mix them properly
- Apply this on your face for 5-7 minutes
- Wash your face with water
- This face pack will help to treat acne and provides natural glow.
Watermelon is a great fruit for your skin because of water content present in it. It helps to keep your body hydrated from inside which helps to make your skin glow naturally and prevents dullness on skin.
Antioxidants present in it helps to fight with free radicals which causes ageing. Drinking watermelon juice or simply eating it on daily basis will make your skin healthy and encourages collagen production.
You can also make watermelon face mask, it will refresh your skin and will make you glow instantly
Simply crush few slices of watermelon, remove seeds, add few drops to rose water. Mix everything and apply it on your face for 5-6 min and then wash with plain water.
Strawberry can be very helpful in improving skin health. It can act as a natural cleanser, scrub and helps in removing acne scars.
It can be used for all types of skin. Acid found in strawberries removes excess oil from the skin. You can also use it’s face mask to get a natural healthy and glowing skin.
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY FACE MASK FOR GLOWING SKIN :
- Take 7-8 fresh strawberries and crush them to make puree
- Add 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of yogurt in the puree
- Mix everything properly to make a smooth paste
- Apply this paste on your face for 8-10 minutes
- Wash your face with water
- This mask will provide moisture to your skin and provides natural pink glow.
ALOE VERA :
Aloe vera contains good amount of water which helps to hydrate your skin and moisturize your skin.
Anti-bacterial properties are found in aloe vera which helps to reduce acne, also it contains salicylic acid which helps to unclog pores. You can simply apply and massage aloe vera gel on your face to get healthy and glowing skin naturally.
BLACK PEPPER :
Black pepper is a great spice for improving health of your skin because of vitamin C found in it which helps to fight with free radicals which causes ageing.
It also contains anti-microbial properties which helps to treat acne, black pepper is also a natural exfoliator which helps to remove dead skin cells and patches.
HOW TO TREAT ACNE WITH BLACK PEPPER :
- Crush 1-2 black peppercorns
- Add a drop of water to make a smooth paste
- Apply this mixture on acne
- Application of this mixture will cause burning sensation for few minutes But it will treat acne fast.
GLOWING SKIN WITH BLACK PEPPER :
- Take 2 tbsp of yogurt
- Add a pinch of grounded black pepper and mix both properly
- Apply this mixture on your face for 4-5 minutes
- Yogurt will help to moisturize your skin while black pepper will remove dead skin cells, making your skin clear and glowing.
Coconut is very beneficial for your skin, You can drink coconut water for your skin because it helps to hydrate your body and skin from inside with having lots of vitamins and minerals and makes your skin glowing naturally if you drink it on daily basis.
You can also apply coconut water topically on your skin as it will help to reduce wrinkles, removes excess oil and gives you glow.
Coconut oil is so so much good for your skin, simply massage your face with coconut oil before sleeping it will do wonders for your skin.
Cilantro is also a super herb for making your skin healthy as it contains anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties which helps to reduce and kill bacterial growth on skin.
It also helps to treat acne. Antioxidants present in it helps to fight with free radicals that cause ageing and makes your skin smooth, glowing and supple.
CILANTRO FOR GLOWING SKIN :
- You can drink cilantro juice to make your skin glowing or simply add it in your daily diet
- You can also apply crushed cilantro leaves on your face for 5-7 minutes, It will help to hydrate your skin, remove excess oil and provides natural glow to your skin.
FINAL THOUGHTS :
The most important thing you can do for your skin to make it glow is to focus on eating a healthy diet, use natural home remedies that has almost no side effects.
Hydrate yourself to clear toxins out of your body and avoid chemical based skin products. Use natural remedies as much as you can.