Here you will learn how to make the best and easy diy gotu kola face mask at home. Gotu kola is also known as Centella Asiatica.
It is an ancient herb, widely used in herbal medicines and natural skin care products. This herb offers many amazing health and beauty benefits which we will discuss later.
You will also learn why you should add gotu kola to your daily skin care routine. Ok, so in this recipe I am using gotu kola in the dry powder form.
If you can find a fresh gotu kola plant then you can use it’s leaves and that works even more better. No worries again if you cannot find, powder form is very easily available.
Now lets see the recipe to make natural homemade gotu kola face mask
1. Kaolin clay – 1 tbsp
2. Gotu kola powder – 1/2 tbsp
3. Rose water – as per need
( You can always double or triple the quantity if you want to make a big batch or give it as a gift to someone )
1. In a clean bowl add kaolin clay
2. Then add gotu kola powder and mix both of them
3. Add rose water as needed to form a smooth semi thick paste
Your homemade diy gotu kola face mask is all ready.
HOW TO USE THIS FACE MASK :
1. Always wash and dry your face before using any face mask
2. Apply this face mask using your fingers all over your face and neck
3. After 5-6 minutes wash your face with plain water.
So, this amazing herbal face mask is super easy to make and use. Now let’s see why it is so wonderful for your skin.
BENEFITS OF GOTU KOLA FOR SKIN :
1. Gotu kola is an amazing source of antioxidants. Which helps to fight with free radicals that are the reason for wrinkles, fine line and skin aging
2. It is a natural and gentle exfoliator. Helps to detoxify your skin by removing toxins, dead skin cells, dirt and pollution out of your skin
3. Gotu kola is also one of the best natural collagen booster. It helps to increase collagen production, makes your skin firm and younger looking by reducing fine lines and wrinkles
4. As gotu kola helps to increase collagen it also helps to reduce cellulite and makes skin tight
5. It helps to reduce dark spots, pigmentation, blemishes and makes your skin glowing
6. Gotu kola is also a herb that can be used to treat many skin issues like acne, eczema, skin wounds, rashes, inflammation etc. Simply because it has anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
FINAL THOUGHTS :
Gotu kola is a wonderful herb for your health and beauty. There are many other ways to add this herb in your daily life and get it’s benefits.
You can make gotu kola toner, have it’s juice or you can also have it’s supplement.