Here you will learn an amazing recipe to make your own diy chia seeds face toner at home.
This homemade chia seeds toner is made from natural ingredients and with only 2 ingredients.
Along with this recipe, you will know some amazing benefits of the ingredients used in this toner.
So, Let’s jump to the recipe
THINGS YOU NEED :
- Chia seeds – 3 tablespoons
- Rose water – 1 cup
- A muslin cloth
- An empty and clean bottle
- In a grinder, grind chia seeds to make it’s powder
- Transfer the chia seeds powder to a sauce pan
- Add rose water
- Mix both of them using a spoon
- Make sure to mix it properly, so that there no lumps
- If you feel the mixture is too thick, you can add little more rose water
- Now place the sauce on low heat
- Stir continuously and cook for about 12 minute on low heat
- After 12 minute let the mixture cool
- Transfer the mixture to muslin cloth
- Strain all the extract in a bowl
- Now again strain it using a sieve
- Pour the toner in a bottle
- Your own homemade chia seeds facial toner is ready.
HOW TO USE THIS CHIA SEEDS TONER (2 ways ):
As a toner :
Take a cotton pad, pour some toner on it and apply it all over your face.
As a Massaging toner :
On your palm, pour some toner and massage it all over your face using your fingers.
The best time to use a toner is right after washing your face with a cleanser. You can use this toner in the morning and night before sleeping.
Now you know this natural, affordable and amazing chia seeds toner recipe. Let’s know why it is so much amazing.
BENEFITS OF CHIA SEEDS FOR SKIN :
- Chia seeds are powder house of antioxidants, which fights with free radicals and damage caused by sun
- These are also a very good source of vitamin c ( even more than orange ), which helps to fight with wrinkles, dark spots and fine lines
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- Chia seeds helps to make your skin glowing and soft
- Boost your skin’s collagen production and makes skin firm
- It amazingly hydrates your skin and nourishes skin deeply
- Helps to reduce skin inflammation
- Chia seeds also act as a natural exfoliator and removes dead skin cells
- Helps to improve and maintain overall skin health.
BENEFITS OF ROSE WATER FOR SKIN :
- Rose water is an amazing natural skin toner
- It helps to deeply hydrate your skin
- It’s refreshing properties helps to make soothe and calm irritated skin
- Comes with anti ageing properties, make your skin younger and firm
- Rose water helps to reduce dark circles, blemishes and dark spots
- It helps to maintain skin PH balance
- Makes your skin glowing naturally
- It also as antibacterial properties, that prevents acne and pimples
- Act as a natural face mist.
FINAL THOUGHTS :
This homemade chia seeds toner is filled with so many benefits for your skin. Using this diy toner is an amazing way to treat your skin with so much good things in the most affordable and natural way.