In this article you will learn how to make diy green tea toner at home. This recipe uses only 2 ingredients to make homemade green tea toner. All the ingredients are safe and gentle on your skin.
Before making our green tea toner let’s know some interesting things about toner.
WHAT IS A FACIAL TONER ?
Toner is basically a water based ingredient or you can say product that is meant to be used after cleaning your face. Facial toner helps to refresh your skin, reduces excess oil and removes any leftover dirt from your skin.
BENEFITS OF USING FACIAL TONER ?
- Facial toner helps to remove excess oil from your skin
- It does not make your skin dry which means it keeps your skin moisturized
- Helps to soothe, calm and refreshes your skin instantly
- Toner helps to tighten your skin and clean your pores deeply
- Also helps to hydrate your skin and control acne
Above are just few benefits of toner there are many benefits of using toner on your skin daily. Now let’s start the recipe for making our own affordable green tea toner at home using natural ingredients.
THINGS YOU NEED :
- Water – 1 cup
- Green tea bag – 1
- Vitamin E capsule – 1
- Empty spray bottle – 1
- In a sauce pan add 1 cup water
- Boil the water on medium flame for 2 -3 minutes
- Pour the boiled water in a utensil
- Place the tea in water and dip 3-4 times
- Keep the tea bag in water and let the tea steep for 4-5 minutes
- Remove the tea bag and let it cool
- Cut vitamin e capsule and add the inside material in water
- Give it a nice mix
- Pour the toner in a spray bottle
- Your own diy green tea toner is ready.
DIY GREEN TEA TONER BENEFITS :
- Green tea toner is amazing for your skin, it helps to remove excess oil
- Maintains your skin moisture and doesn’t makes your skin dry
- Refreshes your skin instantly and also hydrates your skin
- Green tea toner helps to control acne by balancing sebum production
- Makes your skin healthy and glowing naturally
FEW QUESTIONS :
DIY GREEN TEA TONER SHELF LIFE :
You can use this homemade green tea toner easily for 10 -12 days. Make sure to keep the bottle in refrigerator. Cool tonner also helps to refresh your skin instantly in hot summer days.
HOW TO USE GREEN TEA TONER :
Wash your face with any cleanser, spray the toner on your face. Use cotton pad to dab and absorb the toner in your skin. You don’t need to wash your face after applying this toner.
You can also use this toner with your face roller.
CAN I USE GREEN TEA TONER EVERYDAY :
Yes, you can use this green tea toner everyday. Ideally you can use toner twice a day. One in the morning and then in the night before sleeping. This will help to hydrate your skin and keeps your skin supple and healthy.
There are so many benefits of green tea for your skin but what about vitamin E ? Let’s know it’s benefits too.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN E FOR SKIN :
- Vitamin E helps in reducing dark spots from skin
- Helps to nourish your skin and locks moisture
- Makes your naturally glowing and healthy
- It has anti-ageing properties, makes your skin firm
- Also encourages collagen production
- Vitamin E also protects your skin from sun damage.
FINAL THOUGHTS :
This homemade green tea toner is an amazing diy skin care product. You can add this toner in your daily skin care routine. It is super affordable, easy to make and filled with so many benefits for your skin.