A natural diy homemade toner helps to keep your skin hydrated and glowing all day in a budget. Here you will learn how you can make your own beetroot toner at home.
This diy beetroot toner is made from natural ingredients and it is super affordable. So, lets jump to the recipe.
1. Beetroot – 1
2. Rose water – 1/2 cup
3. Vitamin E – 1 capsule
1. Peel and wash beetroot properly
2. Grate the beetroot
3. In a sauce pan add 1 cup and heat it on medium flame
4. Add grated beetroot in the water
5. Let the beetroot boil in water until water remains to half cup
6. Strain the beetroot extract in a bowl and let it cool
7. Add the extract in a clean bottle
8. Add rose water and vitamin E
9. Shake the bottle and done.
Your diy beetroot toner is ready
HOW TO USE THIS BEETROOT TONER :
Always use toner right after cleaning your face. Spray it all over your face and gently massage it. You can also use a cotton pad to apply it all over your face.
Well, now you know the recipe to make this toner, but do you know why you should make and use it ?
The simple answer is it is made from natural ingredients and affordable toner that you can make anytime.
Let’s know some wonderful benefits of using this beetroot toner for skin :
1. Beetroot is a rich source of antioxidants, that fights with free radicals
2. It helps to hydrate your skin deeply
3. Beetroot is loaded with vitamin c, reduces dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles
4. Helps to encourage production of collagen, which helps to make your skin firm and young
5. Gives your skin a natural pinkish glow
6. Fights with tan, reduce skin pigmentation and fades away blemishes naturally.
Some amazing benefits of using rose water for skin :
1. Rose water is being used from centuries to enhance beauty naturally. It helps to make your skin glowing
2. It act as a natural face toner and reduces large pores
3. Rose water helps to hydrate your skin and makes it glowing naturally
4. Helps to soothe and calm irritated skin in a gentle way
5. Prevents acne and pimples
6. It also helps to balance skin’s natural oils and provides deep nourishment.
FINAL THOUGHTS :
This diy beetroot toner works like magic on your skin, as it is packed with beauty properties.
It is a must toner that you can add in your daily skin care routine and see it’s wonderful benefits.