Cherry blossoms face mask is perfect for making your skin glowing naturally.
Cherry blossoms is also known as Japanese sakura. It is one of the Japanese beauty secrets that makes their skin flawless and glowing. So, In this article I am sharing an easy homemade cherry blossoms face mask recipe.
Though there are many products which includes cherry blossoms as their main ingredient but I found them too expensive and they also contains chemicals.
In this homemade cherry blossoms face mask recipe, I will be using all natural products that are available easily or may be you already have them in your kitchen.
Also at the end of the recipe you will get to know the benefits of every ingredient used in this recipe. So, lets get started
- Cherry blossoms flowers – A bunch
- Yogurt – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Beetroot juice – 1 teaspoon or Beetroot powder – 1/2 teaspoon
STEP 1 : How to make cherry blossom extract
- Wash cherry blossom petals properly and strain
- In a sauce pan add 1/2 cup water and bring it to boil
- Add washed cherry blossoms petals in water and cover
- Let the petals boil on low to medium heat for about 5-6 minutes
- Strain the water and your cherry blossoms extract is ready to use
- Let the extract get cool at room temperature.
STEP 2 : How to make beetroot juice
- Wash and peel half beetroot
- Using a grater, grate beetroot
- Add grated beetroot in a strainer and squeeze its juice
- Beetroot juice is ready.
How to make beetroot powder ( Optional )
- Wash and peel one beetroot
- Cut beetroot in small pieces
- Dry it using a dehydrator or you can also dry it in the sunlight
- Grind dried beetroot in a grinder
- Beetroot powder is ready and it can be used in making so many diy beauty recipes
- Store beetroot powder in a clean airtight jar.
HOW TO MAKE CHERRY BLOSSOMS FACE MASK AT HOME :
- In a small bowl Add 1 tbsp cherry blossom extract
- Then add yogurt, honey and mix
- Add beetroot juice or beetroot powder
- Mix everything nicely
- Your diy homemade cherry blossoms face mask is ready
HOW TO USE :
- Wash your face with any face wash and pat dry
- Using a big make up brush or your fingers apply this face mask all over your face and neck
- Apply it for 8-10 minutes
- Then wash your face using plain water.
So, You can use this face mask twice a week to get glowing skin naturally. May be you are thinking it’s a big process but actually its not.
As you can make beetroot powder once and store it for your next diy recipes.
Making cherry blossoms extract takes only 7-8 minutes and after all it’s an inexpensive way to get naturally glowing skin.
Now lets discuss benefits of each ingredient for skin used in this recipe:
CHERRY BLOSSOMS BENEFITS FOR SKIN :
- Cheery blossoms are rich in antioxidants, which helps to reduce free radical damage to your skin
- Cherry blossoms has anti-ageing, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- It helps to brighten your skin and makes skin glowing naturally
- Cherry blossoms protect your skin against sun damage.
YOGURT BENEFITS FOR SKIN :
- Yogurt helps to treat fine lines and wrinkles
- It helps to hydrate your skin
- Yogurt makes your skin nourished and reduces dryness
- Makes skin glowing
- Prevents and treats acne and pimples.
HONEY BENEFITS FOR SKIN :
- Honey helps to moisturize your skin and treats dull skin
- Honey act as a natural skin conditioner
- It helps to make skin glowing and soft naturally
- Honey reduces dark circles
- It has anti-ageing properties.
You can also check out my homemade honey milk lip balm recipe.
BEETROOT BENEFITS FOR SKIN :
- Beetroot is an amazing source of vitamin c, which helps to fight with free radical damage
- It helps to reduce pre-mature ageing
- Beetroot reduces skin pigmentation and acne
- Beetroot helps to encourage collagen production
- It helps to give your skin a natural pink glow.
FINAL THOUGHTS :
Now you know all the amazing benefits of this recipe, So give this recipe a try. This recipe won’t cost you much and it will give your skin flawless results. Use this recipe twice a week get amazingly glowing skin naturally.