Are you a coffee lover ? Then you will love this homemade coffee body wash. In this article you will learn how you can make your own coffee body wash at home.
Making homemade body washes are so fun and you get to choose the ingredients that suits your skin best.
Also you can make diy body washes from natural ingredients. So overall you can make affordable body wash at home using natural ingredients, that your skin will love.
Let’s see the recipe ( This body wash smells heavenly )
- Unscented liquid castile soap ( Best brand is Dr. Bronner’s pure castile soap ) – 2/3 cup
- Almond oil – 2 teaspoon
- Finely grounded coffee – 2 tablespoon
- Vanilla essential oil – 20 drops
- Coffee seed oil ( optional ) – 1 teaspoon
- Empty and clean bottle
- In a bowl add Castile soap
- Take another bowl add coffee, almond oil and vanilla essential oil
- Then add coffee seed oil ( It’s completely option ) but if you have then definitely add
- Mix everything and transfer coffee mixture into castile soap
- Mix gently and properly
- Take a funnel and pour it in the bottle
- Your homemade coffee body wash is ready.
Now you know the recipe, let’s quickly know why your skin will love this.
WHAT IS A CASTILE SOAP AND HOW IT IS MADE ?
Castile soap is a plant based soap, made from plant oils or vegetable oil like sunflower, olive, coconut, hemp etc. It can be used for skin and other cleaning purposes.
It is biodegradable, natural and vegan. Most of the soaps are made from animal fat but castile soap does not have any animal fats.
It is made by mixing potassium hydroxide lye along with plant or vegetable oils and water to make a soap liquid.
BENEFITS OF USING CASTILE SOAP :
- Castile soap is highly concentrated, so you need less amount of soap for cleaning
- It is natural and free from chemicals that can be harmful for your skin
- Castile soap has amazing versatility. It can easily used for every cleaning purpose you can think of like body wash, face wash, your kitchen, dishes, clothes and even you can use this as a pet wash.
- It is a very moisturizing soap, helps to make your skin super smooth, best for sensitive skin and highly effective in removing germs.
BENEFITS OF ALMOND OIL FOR SKIN :
- Almond oil has great moisturizing properties, it helps to deeply nourish your skin
- It helps to heal dry skin, makes skin soft and glowing
- Also helps to treat stretch marks, eczema and psoriasis
- Helps in reducing skin tan naturally
- Almond oil is rich in vitamin E, helps to make your skin healthy, boost collagen and regenerates new cells.
BENEFITS OF COFFEE FOR SKIN :
- Coffee is an amazing natural skin exfoliator. It helps to exfoliate your skin gently
- Helps to remove dirt, toxins, dead skin cells from your skin
- Coffee also helps to make your skin soft, smooth and glowing
- It helps to reduce cellulite, stretch marks and prevent acne
- Coffee also helps to protect your skin from UV damage
- Helps to make your skin firm and boost collagen as it has antioxidants
- It’s aroma helps to reduce stress and makes you feel calm.
BENEFITS OF VANILLA ESSENTIAL OIL FOR SKIN :
- Vanilla essential oil is rich in antioxidants, that makes your skin firm, fights with free radicals
- It helps to reduce aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Also vanilla oil comes with moisturizing properties, helps to make your skin soft and supple
- Helps to treat dull skin and makes it glowing and bright
- Vanilla’s aroma is heavenly, it helps to reduce stress and boost your mood
- It also helps to prevent acne as it has anti-bacterial properties and gently cleanse your skin.
FINAL THOUGHTS :
This homemade coffee body wash is amazing and smells so nice ( like a chocolate coffee cake ). It has goodness of all the natural ingredients. This body wash will make your skin smooth, glowing and clean your skin effectively in a gentle way.