A simple yet effective diy homemade coffee scrub recipe.
Coffee is amazing to refresh yourself on a busy day, but it does not only refreshes your body it is also very much beneficial for your skin if you use it topically.
It contains an antioxidant caffeic , which is a powerful antioxidants for fighting with free radicals that harms your skin in many ways.
Coffee also act as a natural exfoliator and removes dead skin cells, deeply clean your skin. Here is my easy recipe to make coffee scrub at home which is very affordable, effective and easy to use.
- Coffee powder – 2 tbsp
- Brown/white sugar – 1 tbsp
- glycerin – 1/2 tsp
- Rose water – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essential oil ( optional ) – 3-4 drops
- Take a bowl add powder coffee and sugar, mix it properly
- Now add glycerin, vanilla essential oil and mix
- Now add rose water as required to make a semi thick mixture
- Your homemade coffee scrub is ready to use
HOW TO USE :
- Wash your face and neck properly, take required quantity of the scrub
- Gently massage your face and neck with it, massage for 4-5 min
- Now leave it on your face for 3-4 min
- After that wash your face with plain water
- Use this scrub twice a week to get glowing skin naturally
- You can also use this on your arms, legs or any where on body. As it provide natural glow by deeply cleaning your skin.
BENEFITS OF COFFEE SCRUB:
- Coffee helps to deep clean your skin naturally and has antioxidants plus anti-bacterial properties which protect your skin
- Sugar act as a natural exfoliator and removes dead skin cells, blackheads and white heads
- Glycerin provides moisture to your skin and makes it smooth
- Rose water act as a natural toner, provides your skin natural pink glow
- Vanilla essential oil gives this scrub a nice aroma and it has antioxidants which fights with free radicals that damages your skin
- Make this scrub by adding required quantity and you can store this in an airtight jar for a month.
- You can also make it to gift as a diy skin care product.