In this article you will learn how you can make your own diy nail buffing cream at home. This nail buffing cream helps to provide excellent shine to your nails.
WHAT IS A NAIL BUFFING CREAM ?
Nail buffing cream is a cream that you can apply on your nails while buffing them. This cream helps to provide extra strength to your nails and gives them smooth and shiny salon finish.
Let’s see how you can make it at home
- Emulsifying wax – 2 tablespoon
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoon
- Lavender essential oil – 8 drops
- Distilled water ( Warm ) – 150 ml
- Using double boiler method, melt emulsifying wax and olive oil together on medium heat
- When they are completely melted, remove the bowl from heat and stir
- Let the mixture cool a bit
- Then add essential oil and mix
- Pour warm water gradually and stir everything nicely
- Pour the cream in a clean, sterilized container
- The cream will get thick automatically after few hours
- Your homemade nail buffing cream is ready.
HOW TO USE NAIL BUFFING CREAM AND BUFF YOUR NAILS :
- Firstly remove existing nail polish from your nails, then wash and pat dry your hands
- Then start by buffing your nail gently ( don’t be harsh ) from one side to the other side for 2 minute ( you can always start with one nail )
- Make sure to use the roughest side of your buffer, when starting
- Then using a cotton clean your nail
- Apply this homemade nail buffing cream on your nail
- Massage the cream on your nail and cuticle for about 5-6 minutes in a circular motion.
- Let the cream absorb completely while massaging
- Then take the smoothest side of your buffer and again buff your nail for 2 -3 minutes from side to side and wipe with cotton
- You will see a visible shine and smoothness on your nail. It will look like you have applied a clear nail polish.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF NAIL BUFFING AND WHY YOU SHOULD BUFF YOUR NAILS ?
- Nail buffing helps to encourage a better blood circulation in your nails
- Makes your nails healthy and strong
- Removes yellow stains from your nails
- Provide an excellent shine to your nails
- Helps to smooth rough edges on your nails
- Buffing your nails also helps to smooth nail surface
- Using nail buffing cream along with buffer adds extra strength and shine to your nails.
HOW OFTEN YOU SHOULD BUFF YOUR NAILS ?
You can buff your nails once a month. Excess nail buffing can damage your nail’s surface and make them week.