Do you get irritated skin, itching or burning sensation after waxing ? Then try this easy diy after waxing gel or post waxing remedy.
WHY YOUR SKIN IRRITATES AFTER WAXING ?
The force applied to pull hair follicles from roots while waxing makes your skin inflamed. Hot temperature of wax also leads to skin redness. These leaves your skin irritated after waxing.
So, With this super easy after waxing gel recipe you can soothe your irritated skin. See the recipe below
- Aloe vera gel – 2 tablespoon
- Chamomile essential oil – 1 teaspoon
- In a bowl add aloe vera gel
- Add chamomile essential oil and mix evenly
- Your own homemade after waxing gel is ready
- Apply this gel thoroughly on the waxed area.
WHAT TYPE OF ALOE VERA GEL YOU CAN USE ?
- You can use readymade aloe vera gel of any good brand, which is pure, natural & does not contain any chemicals
- You can also use fresh aloe vera gel from your plant
- Make sure if you use fresh aloe vera gel then wash the gel several times to get rid of the yellow layer, which is on the top.
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA GEL FOR SKIN :
- Aloe Vera gel helps to sooth and calm irritated skin
- It is light and gentle on your skin
- Provide moisture to your skin
- It helps to provide relief from skin bumps and redness
- Heals your skin naturally.
BENEFITS OF CHAMOMILE ESSENTIAL OIL FOR SKIN :
- Chamomile oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to treat inflamed skin
- It helps to treat skin irritation
- Chamomile oil helps to treat burning sensation on skin
- Heal wounds naturally
- It is perfect for calming, soothing and healing sensitive skin.
OTHER ESSENTIAL OILS YOU CAN USE :
Yes, Definitely you can use other essential oil instead of chamomile. Make sure that oil has healing and soothing properties.
So, below I am sharing a list of some essential oils that has soothing and healing properties
- Lavender essential oil
- Frankincense essential oil
- Tea tree essential oil
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Rosehip essential oil.
WHAT YOU SHOULD AVOID AFTER WAXING ?
- Do not apply any heavy scented lotion, cream or gel after waxing
- Avoid any perfume on waxed area
- Try to avoid bathing with too hot water
- Do not swim after getting your skin waxed
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Try avoiding workout or exercise, as these causes sweat
- After waxing that area’s pores get open so make sure to avoid pollution & sweat to stop any skin infection.
FINAL THOUGHTS :
As for us waxing is important. It is also important to take post waxing care for your skin. Avoid those things mentioned above.
Avoiding those things will help to repair your skin fast after waxing and they can prevent any future skin infection which may cause.
So, take good care of your skin after waxing.