In this article you will learn how to make mosquito fabric roll on at home with this simple and effective recipe.
WHAT IS A FABRIC ROLL ON ?
Fabric roll on is basically a blend of natural essential oils, filled in a roll on bottle. It is used on clothes that we wear to keep mosquitoes and other bugs away.
Rise in malaria, dengue and other deadly diseases caused by mosquitoes, it is important to keep away mosquitoes from yourself and your family.
Fabric roll on is a great home remedy to keep mosquitoes away, anytime and anywhere. Blend of natural essential oil makes a fragrance that irritates mosquitoes and bugs so they doesn’t come near you.
This is how you can keep yourself and your family safe from mosquitoes. So, let’s see the recipe
- Citronella essential oil – 1/2 tsp
- Eucalyptus essential oil – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon grass essential oil – 1 tsp
- Empty roll on bottle – 10 ml ( size )
- Take a glass
- Add the above mentioned oils together
- Give it a nice mix
- Using a small funnel, pour the blend in roll on bottle
- Give it a shake and you are done
HOW TO USE THIS FABRIC ROLL ON :
- You can use this fabric roll on any time in a day, like especially when you go outside in a park or any other place
- You can use this roll on for your kids and babies, yes it is safe to use just make sure to apply this roll on on clothes not on skin
- Use it on yourself, kids and babies while sleeping or use it few times a day
- Every time you want to use this, simply give it a shake and dab and rub a coin sized amount on clothe on both shoulders and both knees.
You can see in the below image. I mentioned the points where you can apply this fabric roll on to keep away mosquitoes
So, I think it is a simple, effective and natural way to be safe from the mosquitoes.